Your company can gain full access to TWI's unique range of facilities and expertise by becoming a Member company.
We work with a wide variety of successful companies. Please view our list of Industrial Members for more information.
Benefits to you and your company include:
- Technical enquiries - We guarantee to respond to your technical enquiries within one working day. Our Members also have access to 'Who Knows', an online listing of TWI technical expertise and the relevant TWI staff, so you can go directly to the appropriate specialist.
- Contract research and consultancy - A research and consultancy project is frequently the best way forward when your company wants to develop new information or improved understanding. The benefits of short-term development work or a longer-term confidential R&D programme can include increased product and structural reliability, greater manufacturing efficiency and enhanced profitability.
- Access to core research - Results of the core research programme are confidential to Member companies only and are issued in the form of detailed reports, technology briefings and through TWI's technical journal.
- Access to information - You can have access to restricted areas of our website, the world's largest library of technical information on joining and allied technologies, and the world's largest online source of technical information. A dedicated team is available to help Members make good use of these resources.
- Pre-paid consultancy - Part of your company's membership fee would be allocated for consultancy work or laboratory time.
- Training - Industrial Members of TWI get 10% discount on all training courses.